Do any of the following statements ring true for your business?
If so, switching to Business VoIP might be a no-brainer…
- My business has a broadband internet connection and would like to lower phone bills.
- We make international calls and want to minimise costs.
- I need flexibility to increase or decrease users cost effectively.
- I want flexibility to move my phone service and keep my phone number, without incurring additional costs.
- I like the convenience of taking my phone number with me as I travel.
- I like my team to use a business phone number instead of their own mobile number.
- My business needs basic phone service features such as extension dialing, choice of area code, voicemail, caller ID etc.
- I would like to have a call history of all inbound and outbound calls.
- My business needs the power of big company call management features without the high cost of their phone systems such as conference calling, call recording, and voicemail to email notifications.
- My business needs an auto attendant/IVR system to answer and route calls.
- We don’t have an IT person to manage an intricate phone system.